Sunday, April 5, 2015

Tutorials

Welcome to my Tutorials

I will post all of my tutorials here, reguardless if they are PTU or FTU tut's.

If you use any of my tut's i would love to see what you come up with, you can show them off to me at my facebook HERE or you can send your tags to show off to the maker of the kits/tube.

Please have fun and enjoy my site.

Xoxo,
Kimmie aka Kimmilicious



Creative Team's Im On Are as Followed:

Lady Mishka
Toxic Desirez
MellieBeans


CT teams i was on

Pandora Designs
Redefined Designs
Pure Reality Dezigns
Stef's Scrapkits 
Black Widow Creations
Creative Scraps by Crys
Angelica at Scraps and the City
Soxsational Scraps
Scraps and the City
Spazz
Hania's Designs
Dark Yarrow


Creative Team Manager For

Lady Mishka

Kez StarzCreationz


0 comments:

SELL AT


CT FOR

Promotions/CT Manager:

Who I CT For:





CU LIC'S


Network